Wednesday, December 27th, 2006

For You: A Non Update

Well, no change since last week. She did ask if I was considering being induced if nothing happens between now and my next appointment at 39 weeks. But I told her that I would wait it out as much as it pains me to say that I think it’s the best course of action. She estimates that the baby weighs somewhere between 6.5 and 7 pounds right now so if I go to my due date she figures something like 7.5 or 8 pounds. I can live with that. So back to waiting…

On a more exciting note, I found a rug. The colors aren’t exactly right but I brought it home to see. Do you think it works?

Related Posts: