I turned in a take home today. This marks the end of week 1 of the exam period. I have one tomorrow (a Saturday!) and then another take home to do next week. After that I still have one last assignment to turn in for a class and a couple of outstanding things to do for work. Silly me for even thinking for a moment that when classes ended I was done. All this work does make the week go fast though at least it doesn’t drag. It speeds by and you have no choice but to hustle and get it done.
On a happier note, I am still reveling in the A I got on that paper. I don’t have many of those and since I was particularly proud of what I wrote I’m feeling pretty good about myself right now and making sure to tell anyone who will listen, like you good people, that my G.P.A. is over 3.0. Not only that but I picked up my cap and gown today. It makes me look crazy smart, it’s got all this purple velvet on it. They gave me seven tickets… who wants one? Come on, it will be fun, in the blazing heat. Actually, I think it’s indoors but there’s nothing like a lame-ass graduation to ruin a perfectly good weekend. Ours in on mothers’ day so I’m gonna stowaway Chase under my robe and let her walk with me. What are they going to do, have security drag me out? It makes me question having changed my name. I used to be a B, now I have to sit thru the whole frickin’ ceremony and wait to the S’s. Poor Chase, I’m going to tell her not to marry into the back half of the alphabet.
Well since I’ve been working so hard, I’m going to take the last 6 hours of today off. Me and Chase are off on an adventure. Oh, and I was tagged by rob for a meme… I should take care of that right now.
This is a familiar one that goes like this:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
6. Let your tagger know when your entry is up.
Six Bits of Me:
1. I’ve still not lived in the U.S. as long as I lived in Canada and it will still be a couple of years before the time is even.
2. As a result of all of this, I still like to eat Kraft dinner, drink pepsi and put a lot of ketchup on my food.
3. I’ve been to Brazil three times.
4. I secretly think I could go to school forever.
5. I am a crazy bad bike rider and not crazy bad in a good way. I would admit that I cannot ride a bike but that’s not exactly true. Me and Ben have matching bikes, of course I also once owned skis.
6. I should have done this as Chase, this is hard… I have four sets of earring holes but only ever wear one pair in the bottom.
I KNOW I don’t have 6 people to tag. Let’s see.
Ok, that’s the best I can do. :)